Today Pepper enjoyed her own high tea/princess party experience with Nanny.
This is a relatively new cafe in Mornington just near the little kids playground. For more Information on local and opening times head here.
It sounded perfect for younger kids who don’t really need the whole Windsor experience and don’t want to trek into the city.
I’ll let Pepper who is 6 tell her story:
” Nanny and I drove in her car to Mormington it’s not a long drive. When we got to the cafe, I saw a massive pink velvet chair and the lady said it was my seat for afternoon tea. I love velvet. I loved eating the scones and I acted like a posh lady! For my drink I had a pink bubbling spider that had pink love hearts on top of the whipped cream.”
There are lots of options on the menu but these ladies chose the high tea for 2. Lucky for us Pep also brought home a selection of little cakes.
You can sit inside or out and the kids playground is a fantastic bonus for this location.
- There is plenty of parking out the back.
- High tea for 2 was priced at $26.95
- They have a great selection of English food stuffs.
- Head to Page8 on Main Street to see some beautiful gifts and homewares.
- There is a big playground on the foreshore with great beach views.
- Check out a movie at the Mornington cinema.